Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Get certified today.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
Candidates for this exam are Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
They make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Candidates for this exam should have proficiency in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
AZ-101T01: Migrate Servers to Azure
- Module 1: Managing Azure Active Directory
- Module 2: Azure Site Recovery
- Module 3: Additional Migration Scenarios
AZ-101T02: Implement and Manage Application Services
- Module 1: Introducing the Azure App Service Platform
- Module 2: Managing and Securing Web Apps
- Module 3: Scaling and Performance
- Module 4: Deploying Serverless Computing Solutions
AZ-101T03: Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Module 1: Distributing Network Traffic
- Module 2: Site Connectivity
- Module 3: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
AZ-101T04: Secure Identities
- Module 1: Introduction to Identity Protection in Azure
- Module 2: Using Multi-Factor Authentication for Secure Access
- Module 3: Azure AD Privileged Identity Management